Male Enhancement Pills
Bigrize Review: Scam, Side Effects, Does it Work? Ingredients
Bigrize is a male sexual enhancement supplement as well as a testosterone booster. It is an aphrodisiac for men. As of now, this product only comes in the form of capsules. Although the manufacturer company has not yet revealed much details about the product, its official website states that the product comes with a 30 days money guarantee in case the user is not satisfied with the results.
Company Behind Bigrize
Bigrize is a product of the company named Herb. This is a U.S based company and it has several retail outlets in Canada.
- It contains ingredients which are 100% safe and natural.
- Highly effective in increasing libido and boosting sexual performance in men.
- It is made of unique blends that guarantee instant results unlike other products in its category.
- It has no side effects.
The key ingredients making up Bigrize are pumpkin seed powder and the Mexican wild yam. These key ingredients are all used in their natural forms with no artificial additives involved.
How does Bigrize Work?
Like every other male sexual enhancement drug, Bigrize works by opening up the blood vessels of the penis. When these blood vessels open up, more blood is pumped through resulting to a sustained, hardened erection. It also works by slightly reducing the sensitivity of the glans penis thereby increasing the duration of sex.
- All its ingredients are natural.
- It is cheap compared to other products in its class.
- Has simple instructions which make it easier to use.
- Full information about its ingredients is scanty.
- Has several side effects.
- It requires continued use, that is, its results are not permanent.
- It contains several claims which are unrealistic.
- The only purchasing option is via online.
Although the manufacturer claims that the results of this product are instant, many users have complained that it has taken them as long as two hours for them to achieve a sustainable erection after taking it.
Where to buy Bigrize?
Bigrize can only be purchased online from its official website or from Amazon.
Is Bigrize a Scam?
Judging from the many complains and the negative reviews that this product has continued to receive, it is fair to say that it is very likely to be a scam with no good results at all.
Bigrize Side effects
- Muscle fatigue.
- Withdrawal after a long period of use can lead to impotency.
- If overdosed, priapism (prolonged, very painful erection) is very likely.
The authenticity of a product lies on its ability to meet its claims and provide its expected results. However, this is not the case with Bigrize. It simply does not meet its claims.